Discover Our Products
R55 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R59 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R33 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R30 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R44 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R31 Incl. VATSelect options
R63 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R54 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R73 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R46 Incl. VATAdd to basket
R58 Incl. VATAdd to basket
A vegan diet is part of a lifestyle that excludes consumption or use of any animal product..
• Cosmetic products that contain animal byproducts or use animals for testing.
• Clothing that is manufactured using animal products.
This lifestyle deviates from exploitation and cruelty of animals and the environmental consideration and promotes a much healthier lifestyle. You will see the positive impact not only on your health but your conscience too.
Reasons to go Vegan
- Slim down and become energized
- Help animals - showing kindness and compassion to sentient beings
- Healthier and happier you - lower rate of cancer / heart disease / type 2 diabetes
- Treat or reverse other current health conditions
- Help feed the world
- Save the environment and stop climate change
- Animal products are dirty
- Improve your fitness
- Better skin and digestion
- Boost your mood
- Save money
70% of daily needs for vitamines B1, B12, C, D, K
10% of daily needs for calories
Did you know ??
Did you know that that each day a person who eats a vegan diet saves 1,100 gallons of water, 45 pounds of grain, 30 sqf of forest land, 20 lbs CO2 equivalent and an animal life.